If you’ve been on our homepage, you’ll notice a big button that reads “I Want Cleaner Air.” You may not know this, but along with providing excellent service for air conditioning and heating to the Bellevue area, we also help with indoor air quality improvements. IAQ is connected to the ventilation in your house, and our technicians have many ways to add air quality devices and make other adjustments to deliver cleaner air all around the rooms.
A Few of Our Professional Services for Better Air Quality
- Air filters: The air filter is often the starting point for cleaning a home’s air. The right air filter can remove more than 95% of the unwanted particles circulating through the HVAC system. The mesh of a filter stops dust, lint, dander, pollen, dust mites and even smaller pollutants. HVAC professionals will make sure the filters they install aren’t too powerful, since this ends up stopping airflow as well. You can trust our experts to find the ideal balance of filter power to meet your needs.
- Air purifiers: To handle the smaller pollutants that may slip through filters, electronic air purifiers are an excellent choice. Purifiers use fields of ionization to draw contaminants out of the air, and they can affect gas and odor molecules, smoke, and other tiny irritants.
- UV air purifiers: This is a specific type of air purifier designed to clean the air of organic pollutants, such as microbes, viruses, and mold spores. These purifiers use ultraviolet radiation, but are harmless for people and pets.
- The Air Scrubber Plus: This is one of our favorite indoor air quality devices. The Air Scrubber Plus provides comprehensive air filtration affecting the entire spectrum of pollutants circulating through a home’s HVAC system. It works through a catalytic process developed in conjunction with NASA for the International Space Station. That’s right—genuine Space Age Technology brought right into your home!
- Energy and heat recovery ventilators: These are devices allowing a home to enjoy fresh air circulation without putting extra strain on either the heater or the air conditioner. ERVs and HRVs pull in currents of fresh outdoor air and pre-cool or pre-heat them using the indoor air.
- Humidifier and dehumidifiers: Balanced humidity levels are an important part of indoor air quality. When your home’s air is neither too humid or too dry, it means improved comfort and health conditions. We install whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers so homes can always have the ideal humidity balance, no matter the season.
- Duct sealing: Gaps and holes in the ducts of your ventilation system can allow dusty and moldy air to enter your home. Our professionals can seal these leaks so you not only have improved air quality, but your HVAC system will work at higher energy efficiency.
As you can see from this list of services, we’re the Redmond, WA, HVAC contractor to call when you want better indoor air quality. We’ll go through all the options available and find the exact right service and installation to provide you with the cleanest possible air and comfortable home environment.